You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Slutsky

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

She was wonderful with my daughter She was very knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

We love Dr. ****sky and have been patients for years. She has seen our children since elementary school and monitored their vision needs. Now that we're getting older, my husband and I appreciate the education she provides us on some of the challenges of aging eyes and how to best care for our vision. She is a no nonesense, top-quality practitioner. Her staff is great. We love working with Jerry.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. ****sky is fabulous! Very kind and helpful. Reminds me of the way doctors used to be...

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. ****sky has been reassuring a couple of times when my husband and I had eye issues. She is knowledgable and kind. Easy to get in to see. Very reasonable fees.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Jennifer L. Slutsky's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slutsky is an amazing Optometrist. She is very knowledgeable about all things ocular, and her office is pleasant and puts a patient very much at ease."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She was wonderful with my daughter She was very knowledgable and helpful."

December 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "JENNIFER" to "JENNIFER L."

October 20, 2013