Ratings for Dr. Susan Mears

I took my son to Dr. Mears and I found it to be a wonderful experience. They were friendly and helpful and will go there again.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

The office was filthy dirty and very unprofessional looking. The minute I walked in I wanted to leave but hesitantly decided to give it a try. The exam room looked like a storage closet and I don't believe the floors had been vacuumed in forever! I was extremely uncomfortable, there was open bottles of eye drops sitting stop dusty cabinets. I could hear the Doctor having a personal phone conversation the entire time I was waiting. The selection of frames was very poor. I choose to walk out of her office, I could not have my eyes examined under these conditions!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

The place is filthy. The equipment is decades old and being held together by scotch tape. The technician tried 3 different times to do the puff test and could not get it accomplished. Upon being taken to the "exam" room this is what I saw. 1. Banks of drawers that had some of them open with the contents hanging out of them. 2. Dust on the stuff sitting on the counter (stuffed animals etc...) 3..Tape holding the exam equipment together and dust all over it. It looked more like a teen age boy’s bed room than a professional medical facility. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. Do yourself the favor and steer clear.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Susan Mears's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Silverdale, WA