Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Finnegan

Dr. Finnegan always had arelaxed way about him that put me at ease. And even though I was in my 40s with my first child, he never made me feel like my pregnancy was "high risk" even though he did has to keep extra tabs on things with me along the way. My delivery turned out to be a bit scary, and Dr. Finnegan was just wonderful at making me comfortable and keeping me as calm as possible. Throughout my entire pregnancy and delivery, I really felt Dr. Finnegan genuinely cared about me and my baby.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Finnegan is my doc during my entire pregnancy and who delivered my baby. He's the best doc I ever had in my life.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Finnegan is awesome and I wish I was still in Colorado for him to deliver my next baby. He is funny and has a great sense of humor and also knows what he doing and doesnt mess around. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Finnegan was very thorough at my appointment and answered all my questions very well. He take his time with you and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

He is a great doctor, I feel very comfortable having him as my gyne/ob I would recommend him to family and friends

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Patrick M. Finnegan's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• Blue Cross Idaho