Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Ricketti

Aditude problem and soaking me for money . 3YEARS OF SHOTS THAT DO NOT HELP . They say stick with it. Also lung problem and never took xrays. Still sick a waste of money David is rude also. Never get an appointment with Dr only the nurse . I should see the instead.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I left Dr. Richetti's practice after being treated unprofessionally and disrespectfully by the Office Manager who is also the Nurse Practitioner regarding a billing issue. Upon arrival at the office, I was denied my allergy shot due to an outstanding bill -- a bill that I had never received. I had no issue with the billing glitch (upon follow up with the billing service, I was told that my bill was hung up in the system for months and confirmed that it had not yet been mailed to me), they happen, but I do have a huge issue with the arrogant and pompous manner in which I was spoken to when I attempted to discuss the issue with the OM. The one star rating for 'staff' only reflects this one person. I have no issue at all with the way I was treated by Dr. Richetti or the remaining staff--all very nice. The one star rating for 'helpfulness' is due to the fact that the practice has such a rigid policy regarding unpaid bills and will not listen when a patient says there is an extenuating circumstance as to why a payment is outstanding. I really don't need to hear from a professional person that if they believed everyone who said 'the bill is in the mail' that they would have to close the practice, or would I expect to get groceries from the grocery store without paying my bill. Who talks to a patient like that??

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Refused to see my Wife who was very ill and in need of his services due to a screw up with a referral. My Insurance company on the phone assured the staff that we had up to 21 days to backdate referral. Still refused us. Never again very poor ethic!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I had been a patient for many years, my Mother beforeme. I have never had a complaint regarding treatment. I had experience where a PCP never followed up on a recommended CT (per x-ray)--He stepped in got the report of x-ray and his office schdulded the CT for me.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

This doctor has the biggest EGO. Too bad he doesn't have the professionalism and knowledge to go with it. Never going back. He makes you have every test that can be done in his office even if you don't need it. I had just has a pulmonary function study at the hospital that he made me repeat in his office. Why? I have no idea. To help pay for the equipment??? Don't waste your time. He's just not worth it. Go to a pulmonologust that has knowledge, professionalism and cares. He has none of the above. Office staff is always crabby and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Worst experience ever! Would not recommend to treat a dying cat! Presented to him with a highly suspicous spiculated lung mass. He ordered a CAT scan and follow up in 2 weeks - because he was going on vacation! (what is the benefit of going to a doc a part of a group?) Asked if a PET scan was appropriate. His response: If you want.. I ususally wait for the CAT results first. No sens of urgency...at all! Well, 7 weeks later, no biopsy. Left his care and found wonderful doctors who immediately reacted with appropriate speed and care. Also, super ego is an understatement! And, he definitely pulled and "attitude" because I smoked. Said no treatment would help my COPD because I smoked. Yet 3 other pulmonolgists in New Brunswick were quite suprised that I had no COPD meds... yes, even though I was a smoker. STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Just because a doc may be knowledgeable, does not give one license to act inappropriate in the exam room. This man needs to keep himself in check. I will NEVER step foot in this office again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Great doctor...I have been seeing him for yrs and he always makes me feel comfortable ....Staff not the friendliest however Dr. Ricketti himself is a gem.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Medically--I think he is one of the best pulmonologists around. He has a major ego. Didn't appreciate him pulling my shirt up in the front and left the door open. Never had that happen before. Major EGO.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

This isn't so much a report on Dr. Ricketti as I only wish I had seen him. I made an appointment a week and a half in advance, got a phone call two days before confirming my appointment, and when I showed up was told that I didn't have an appointment and would have to reschedule. When I replayed my phone confirmation message for the woman at the desk, she sighed and said she couldn't do anything for me and when would I like to reschedule. No apologies, no understanding about the time I'd taken off work to be there, not even a smile. I'm never setting foot in that office again.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Anthony J. Ricketti's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trenton, NJ