Ratings for Dr. David S. WIENER

I went for a regular dental check-up. I mention to my Dentist David S Wiener DDS that I played racquetball for fun and he recommended a custom mouth-guard to protect my teeth during racquetball play. I accepted the recommendation and had a mouth-guard made. The recommendation saved my teeth. During a racquetball tournament, I was hit in the mouth by my opponent with a racquetball racket which resulted in a swollen lip and saved teeth due to the mouth-guard Dr. Wiener recommended. Thank you so much Dentist David S Wiener DDS for saving my teeth from being destroy by a racquetball racket.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I recently had both general and cosmetic dental work done by Dr Wiener and am so pleased with the results. After a consultation, I knew what was to be done, time involved and what results to expect. All my questions were answered. His caring and professional staff reassured me during each visit. If you want a great dentist who is an expert in his field, I highly recommend Dr David Wiener in Smithtown

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr.David Wiener and his father before him have been attending to all my dental needs for over 25 years.He recently attended to assisting his associate Dr. Edward Brant, both of whom performed the necessary surgical procedures for dental implants and manufacture and insertion of my lower denture which was all done within 24 hours. Numerous follow up visits were necessary for evaluation,etc.. Over the many years of my routine examinations and services by Dr. Wiener, I have always regarded him as a truly dedicated professional. His staff is friendly and efficient and I have never waited more than 5 minutes after arriving in his office.I am completely satisfied with the results of my implants which I regret not having done many years earlier. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014