Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Harshbarger

Dr. Harshbarger seems very knowledgeable and helpful, but his staff, in particular his surgery scheduler (Amy), is very incompetent. The Dr. told us after a consult that his office would be in touch within a week to schedule a surgery. We called back after two weeks of waiting, after which Amy said, "Oh, your order hasn't even been submitted!"...We called back after a MONTH of not hearing anything, upon which Amy said, "Hm, he hasn't responded, I will e-mail him"...After TWO MONTHS, I call again and she says, "Oh, we got the order in about two weeks ago, she can be seen in another month." Now I understand that some surgeries take priority over others, but there was ZERO communication from their office without me finagling it from them. Amy has a very flippant attitude and conducts telephone calls in a most unprofessional manner. Dr. Harshbarger seems like the go-to doctor, but it's hard to have faith in a Dr. who employs such lackadaisical people. I think I will go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Raymond J. Harshbarger's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1994)