Ratings for Dr. J. Ed Fellow

Was a patient of his a few years back and did not care for his bedside manner. Personally, he made me feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

DR Fellow was my Family doctor for 10+ years. Almost from the beginning of his practice. We followed him from his move from one group to where he currently practices. He cares very deeply about his patients. He can sometimes seem rushed, as can all Drs, due to unforeeen emergencies, etc, but I can honestly say he never once rushed through a visit or failed to answer a question.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

I saw Dr. Fellow three times. Twice he was more than an hour late and the other time he was only 20 minutes late. He made up for the tardiness by spending less than 5 minutes with me. He was also surly and unpleasant.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Several years ago I filed a Sexual misconduct report against Dr. Fellows. He fondled me, put his hand up my skirt, pressed his body up against me, just to mention a few things & then had the nerve to ask if I was interested in meeting with him for a one on one "Medical Study" he was conducting after hours regarding nutrition. Mind you I had gone in for MIGRANEs. I left humiliated & in tears. I immediatley called my mother who incouraged me to report it to the medical center. I was pretty young at the time & just assumed that when filing a report with the clinic it would then get forwarded to the proper authorities (such as the Medical Board) for a review. I was wrong. They are not obligated to do so. I have since learned he is no longer at that clinic & is now at another local clinic. I'm not sure if he was let go or if he left on his own, my understanding is I was NOT the only one. Unfortunately, nothing offically has been done to tag this man so women can beware of him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2005

Dr. J. Ed Fellow's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)