Ratings for Dr. Deepak Madhavan

I have fought years, with many so called children's specialist in neurology, and all they did is throw many high dose, dangerous drugs at my daughter and they were very cold. NOT ONE even attempred to find out why hers started at 13, or cared...until I was referred to Madhavan! I really owe him my life, and my daughters. 1st one who cared, wasn't cold and 1st thing he did was remove the dangerous drugs and used better and less harmful ones, we have had week long eeg's in hospital twice, HE CARES!! I can't thank him enough. Life's tough enough being epilepsy warrior-to have to deal with uncaring neurole gusts is unacceptable. Thank you Dr. MADHAVAN!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Took over a year, but thanks to Dr. Madhavan, I have found out exactly what happened to me after a fall at work. Now time to get everything taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Very arrogant Doctor...Not the kind of person I would trust with my life.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Arrogant. No personality ,pawns his patients off on case managers and pa. Does not take time, empathy or listen . Is judge mental . Don't go here if you want personal attention

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I would NEVER recommend this neurologist. His staff and he is very opinionated and never puts the patients needs first. He plays minds games, and never makes sense of what Epilepsy is all about. Without giving the proper care and testing, he assumes what he wants, and never listens to the patient. He has lied, gone behind our backs, and yelled over the phone to his patients when things go wrong. I have proof that this doctor is a very bad person. His team is the same way. very negative and never puts the patient first.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Deepak Madhavan's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)