Ratings for Dr. Shabnam M. Kashani

I made the statement you see below this one. I am now revoking it, as I was misled by this doctor. I sent a statement a few days ago, saying I wish to take back this statement and was no longer pleased with this doctor. It stayed on here for a day or 2, and then "magically" disappeared.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I saw Dr. Kashani yesterday for the first time and was extremely pleased. She is without a doubt the most intelligent doctor I've ever been to by far, and yet she does not have that superior attitude that many doctors get. You feel as if you are talking to a friend. She is a gifted healer and a great comfort to you. I just called her office with a question right now and the doctor herself got on the phone and answered it. I have seen many doctors and had bad experiences with just about all of them. You kiss a lot of frogs before you find a princess!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

It was excellent, very thorough, I love it. I was always nervous, but she made it so easy for me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I went to Dr. Kashani's office after one of my friend( nurse) recommended her.Her office is clean and modern with brand new equipments. She is is probably one of the most knowledgeable and sincere doctors I have ever seen. If you want an honest, caring and intelligent doctor, this is the one.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013