Ratings for Dr. Erwin E. Feldman

Wait is sometimes very long but worth waiting every minute

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

What agreat doctor.. he has taken care of 4 generations of our family... I just have to figure out how to clone him???? He works miracles... he is caring and loves his work... He is not allowed to retire..... noone could take his place as a real and true medical professional... You know who we are and we Love,You Doc

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I've been a paient with Dr. Feldman since 1980 along with my whole family. He is a great doctor. He spends quality time with you to talk or to listen and address your concerns. I only had one major concern but he addressed others. Whether it was a cold, flu, insomia, or the dreaded kindey stones (OUCH). I watched his partner, Dr. Grundland retire, then Dr. Feldman left for his own practice. I did not follow him since I moved from the area. I since had five different doctors and no one can compare to Dr. Feldman. I think I might make a surprise visit and become his patient again. He truly is a compassionate and caring doctor. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Dr. Feldman is a very thorough and compassionate doctor. He takes his time and answers all of your questions about your illness. I have never felt rushed in his office. His nurses work very hard and take pride in keeping the office cheerful and warm. Dr. Feldman has successfully treated me for many illnesses. When a nurse in his office had heart problems, he closed the office and stayed with her at the hospital to help treat her. If he feels a second opinion is needed, he has no trouble referring you to another doctor. You might wait awhile to be called, but once in his room, he gives you his undivided attention and care. He is very knowledgeable, listens well and his diagnosis is right on.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Erwin E. Feldman's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Coventry Healthcare