Ratings for Dr. Gary B. Stein

After suffering with headaches and vertigo for many years, Dr. Stein has helped me tremendously. My PCP and my neurologist treated me with medication but I made me very tired and it upset my stomach . Since I started seeing Dr. Stein I feel great and my headaches are basically gone. Dr. Stein is very professional and he also has a very calming manner. Thank You Dr. Stein!!! David R.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Excellent chiropractor!!! Gentle, caring, dedicated,professional, easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Stein

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Stein is great. I have been to many chiropractors and I finally found a true professional. Dr. Stein is very gentle and dedicated to his patients. It is easy to see how his patients love him by speaking to them in his waiting room. After 2 failed back surgeries, Dr. Stein got me not only walking again, but I'm now at the gym 5 days a week. Dr. Stein is the only chiropractor that I will ever see. I wish I found him sooner. Jodi F.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014