Dr. Robert S. Feins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Feins

I had a breast lift with implants on November 30, 2018. I have been pleased with Dr. Feins and his staff. My breasts look amazing and all sensation is intact! As to his attentiveness, even questions on a Sunday produced a call back within 20 minutes. I never felt alone. I plan on returning to Dr. Feins for any work I may choose to have in the future.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Something seems fishy about the number or overzealous positive reviews here. My surgery results were horrible. Traumatizing, actually. He must've noticed the absolute horror on my face when he removed the bandages and I saw for the first time what a mess he had made of my chest. He reassured me it would look better as it healed. Did I look that stupid to believe "healing" would magically fix the butcher job? After much back and forth negotiating over the months after surgery (as he then tried to convince me that a few touchups done in his office would repair the mess), I finally said, in so many words, "Fix it buddy, or I'll see you in court." I then consulted with an expert from CA and the expert actually sent me a detailed "how to" print out for me to show Dr. Feins. And with that "how to" guide, Dr. Feins repaired (sorta) the mess. When all was said and done, I was left with a normally shaped chest (thank god!) but permanently lost my areolas and nipples. I'm a guy, so I am reminded of my buddy Dr. Feins every time I go swimming, go running without a shirt on, have intimate relations.... the list goes on. Also, even though he did the second surgery free of charge and at a surgery center, his office randomly billed my insurance company for two office visits that hadn't even occurred. I wasn't even in town on the days the fictional appointments had taken place. By then, though, I was so fed up and relieved to be rid of him that I did not correct the billing error. Discussing this situation from time to time over the years since this happened, my primary care physician has told me I am not alone in my poor experience with Dr. Feins and that she does not refer people to him. Consider yourself warned.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

For anyone looking for plastic surgery I would suggest going else where. Also, I would be VERY skeptical of all the positive reviews and here is why. RateMD allows you to submit a review every 30 days I believe it is. Notice the consistency of all the positive reviews. I can tell you that as a Real and Actual Patient of this Doctor, my experience was less than satisfactory. Wish I could turn back time and choose a different plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Feins' skill and guidance resulted in a very positive experience with minimal pain and discomfort for me. I was delighted to see my eyes looking completely natural and not at all artificial after eyelid surgery. The overall result is a younger, more attractive appearance, which has given me confidence and encouragement. I only wish I had done this sooner. I am grateful to Dr. Feins for his kindness and support throughout this treatment.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

After yeaars of not being happy with my breasts , I had a breast lift with Dr Feins. My experience was a 10 all the way around..

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

After years of back and neck pain I had a breast reduction. The first doctor I visited made me uncomfortable. Dr. Feins was the exact opposite. The care and compassion he showed me immediately made me comfortable. His staff helped with the insurance company, who was less than caring and compassionate. I am ecstatic with the results. I have been treated well, and professionally.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I don't know how this Surgeon ended up with so many positive reviews or maybe I was just unlucky with my experience. I had a Breast Reduction many years ago that was paid for by the insurance company which is probably why the results were less than satisfactory. On my initial appointments, Dr Fein explained to me that he would reduce my Breasts and that I would be a B cup or a small C cup size. I was happy with that. However that was not the case at all following the surgery. I was an A cup and finding bras were very challenging. Dr. Fein on the day of the surgery saw me for about 1 minute in a private room so he could draw on my breasts with a magic marker to determine incisions and also where he was going to place my areolas. He appeared to be in a rush. I trusted his judgement where as I had no mirror to look at. Following the surgery I noticed that he reduced 1 breast more than the other. The documents confirmed this. He also raised the Areola on that same breast. So now I have 1 breast larger than the other and my nipple Areaolas are VERY noticeably uneven and basically 1 breast looks higher than the other making them look so uneven. I strongly believe that Dr Fein intentionally made my breasts this way in order for him to get paid by the Insurance Company because Insurance Companies will not pay for cosmetic surgery. Making the Breasts "Look" Great after the Surgery would have been considered Cosmetic. I expressed my dissatisfaction with Dr Fein following the Surgery and his reply was that I wanted a Breast reduction and he reduced them. What an arrogant response. I would not let this Dr remove a wart from my body after my experience with him. His art work is that bad and I would never recommend him to anyone. I was extremely dissatisfied with this Plastic Surgeon and regret making the decision of having him perform my Breast Reduction. I don't regret having it done but I do regret choosing Dr Fein. As a patient, I expected complete and truthful honesty but received dishonesty instead.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in February 2016 and needed to have a right mastectomy. I met with Dr. Feins and he answered all my questions about reconstruction and said the decision needs to be the right one for the patient. I found Dr. Feins and all members of his staff to have a high level of caring and empathy for my decision process, they also facilitated insurance approval once I decided on reconstruction. I had confidence and trust in Dr. Feins’ skill as my reconstructive surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I went to Dr.Feins for a breast augmentation and I am so ecstatic over my results! My first appointment with Dr.Feins went so well I knew I wanted him to perform my surgery. Dr.Feins and his staff are very professional and also so kind and caring. They answered every question I had along the way and it made me feel extremely ready and informed for my surgery. I went into this experience with a general idea of what I wanted, and Dr.Feins hit every check and even recommended a size for me that would fit my body type. My results are so much better than I had expected, and I am having a very easy recovery. Everyone made me feel so excited about my procedure and I never felt like just another number. I feel like I was truly cared for every step of the way, which made me so much more excited rather than nervous for the procedure! Dr.Feins is professional and knowledgeable and I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My 16yo had a breast reduction and is 1 yr post-op. I was with her every step of the way and Dr. Feins was extremely professional and never once made us feel uncomfortable or second guess our decision. She is a competitive dancer and her size (34 DDD+) was physically and mentally interfering. Would recommend Dr. Feins to anyone needing this!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Robert S. Feins's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Delta Dental