Ratings for Dr. Omid Termechi

Dr. Omid Termechi is great, not only he is my my dr but I start taking my son to him as well.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I have been a patient of doctor Termechi for over 15 years. He has an extremely gentle touch and he is very knowledgable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Termechi and his staff were respectful and supportive.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I was recommended for a difficult root canal to the original location Dr. Termichi was working at the time. As soon as I heard "implant" the anxiety kicked in. On the day of the surgery Dr. Termichi...again...explained the procedure and left me feeling confident in what was going to occur, as well as what I needed to do post op.. I did followed the instructions, tho, not to the T. Yet, Dr. Termichi would have me come right in without making me feel as tho I were a difficult patient or an inconvenience. He now has his office in Astoria and I have followed him to his new location. I still get work done & he is still that same way years later. Patient, considerate, attentive, calming. He is very knowledgeable, and seems to keep up on information within the dental community. His staff and asst know who I am, I am not just a "number", and are always polite and helpful. So Dr.Termichi is not only a good dentist but runs a smooth office. Plus still answers any of my questions.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Termechi is an amazing dentist and surgeon. He has golden hands. He did a phenomenal job in a very complicated oral reconstruction for me. He never takes shortcuts and always looks out for the best interests of the patient.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Omid Termechi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Omid Termechi is a leading practitioner, educator and innovator in implant dentistry. With offices in Astoria and Long Island, he provides the full range of general, implant and cosmetic dentistry services. Both offices are equipped with state-of-the-art dental chairs and technology such as low-radiation X-Rays and 3D CT scanners. Using minimally invasive pain-free procedures, Dr. Termechi restores smiles and works closely with his patients to help them maintain their dental health. Dr. Termechi received his D.D.S from the New York University College of Dentistry in 1998. He completed General Practice Residency programs at the Interfaith Medical Center and at the Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, both in Brooklyn, NY. He also completed a two-year, full-time Fellowship in Oral Implantology and Biomaterials at the Brookdale Hospital Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Termechi is an Attending at the Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Department of Oral Implantology and Biomaterials. He is an Assistant Professor at the Implant Department of New York University College of Dentistry. He was an ADA CELL Seminar Series Lecturer from 2005 to 2015. Dr. Termechi has achieved an Associate Fellowship status in The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) as well as Fellowship and a Diplomate status in the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI).

MSP/BC Med