Ratings for Dr. Brenda L. Mayne

The first person to explain to me what was really going on since I left the Army. Took the time to talk to me and to my wife. Always made me feel respected and not crazy. Go talk to her She will hlelp any veteran.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Mayne worked with me a the Albuquerque VA. She helped me first get an accurate diagnosis - she didn't just assume that I had PTSD because I am a vet. Then she worked with me until I could get into specialized clinics and again when I finished that treatment. She listened to me and always asked my input about treatment choices. When I need help at the VA, I ask Dr. Mayne and she always makes to time for me.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Mayne got back to me right away and saw me the day after we talked. She helped me with so much! She worked with me to improve my depression, but she also personally walked me through to get appointments in Primary Care, Neurology, and Benefits. I've seen other psychologists who just told me to take care of my health; she really paid attention and helped me get things going. She really thought about my hole situation not just my mental health.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014