Ratings for Dr. Martha A. Fehr

Just like the other patient who rated dr fehr I was also dismissed before I was even seen because of my age (I'm under 30!). She walked in and it was clear right off the bat that she had no intention of even listening to my symptoms, unless I had "blacked out for at least 5 min". As she's explaining why post concussive syndrome was basically not possible, I kept trying to correct the information about MYSELF and MY symptoms but she not only refused to listen, she just flat out kept talking. So her 'diagnosis' was based on whatever she wanted it to be on. I've been hit in the head before but I've never had issues, never mind issues that have persisted for almost TWO YEARS. As I walked out close to tears, she asked about my family history and when I told her about how two family members have died of issues concerning the brain (stroke and brain cancer) she say "oh!", as if THAT information was the most pertinent. I'm there for a concussion! Awful experience.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I was referred to Dr.Fehr by my p.c.p. for a consult based on symptoms and observations. Before I was examined by Dr. Fehr, she had dismissed all of my concerns as well as those of my p.c.p. I am under 50 years of age and Dr. Fehr repeatedly related my symptoms both common and obscure, to the process of aging. I have an 87 year old mother that doesn't have a quarter of the issues I have.. Where is the logic in that?

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Martha A. Fehr's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

UnitedHealthcare