Ratings for Dr. Arnold B. Braff

Dr. Braff is great! Really knowledgeable and funny, and very patient. The whole staff at his office is very kind. Service was excellent. Have been going to this office for years and will continue to go back! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

I went to America's Best in Silver Spring last year, AMAZING. So I went to the one in Oxon Hill today as it's close to my new apartment. WORST EVER. The doctor talked to me like I was 5 (I'm 23)and forced me to decide on contacts without wearing my trials more than 5 minutes. He actually put them in my eyes for me, with dirty hands, even though I asked him not to. He said "It's okay, I've got doctor's hands." Then I told the staff woman I only wanted contacts today because I wanted to keep my glasses to travel for Christmas. She proceeded to take them anyway and try to charge me when I told her for a second time I was keeping them, and may not even get my glasses lenses replaced anyway. They nearly forced me to pay an extra hundred dollars to join the club and had "never heard of" my insurance.

Submitted December 21, 2011

Great West
Healthsmart
Healthspring
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Secure Horizons