Ratings for Dr. Parul S. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen is AMAZING! She delivered my 1st and when I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd I made sure that the insurance I was about to change to would accept her. I would pay any price out of pocket to see her!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor for 6+ years now and I truly value her opinion and think she is an exceptional doctor. She is kind and always takes the time to listen to any concerns I may have. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is truly a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I absolutely adore Dr. Nguyen! She has such a great bedside manner and always talks the time to LISTEN to my health concerns. I went through some medical complications and she was so supportive. She even called to check & see how I was doing at home. I actually look forward to seeing her...how many doctors can you say that about. Exceptional physician

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Very rude and condescending to the nurses who took care of me in the hospital. Always acts like she is in a hurry, talks like a baby and is generally unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Nugyen was amazing during before/during and after my pregnancy. I never felt rushed during appointments, she addressed all of my concerns (even my irrational ones) and she's very compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Very punctual for the appointment and was efficient during the appt. She made sure to answer all of my questions and allayed my concerns on some issues. Well-informed, competent, kind, and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Nguyen was excellent. She knew it was my first time visiting a OBGYN and she made me feel very comfortable. She knew a lot about what I had needed to talk about and when I mentioned something else she gave me the name of a doctor in a different field of study that I could visit. She's very kind and knew how to talk to me about things without going over my head. She was on time for my appointment and her staff was great!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Nguyen offered to be there when not on call when I delivered. She has a great bedside manner, and is very kind. She listens and puts fears at ease. She was great throughout my pregnancy and only missed my birth because it took a while for nurses to reach her as she wasn't on call (and I deliver fast). She was compassionate when I miscarried. I feel she is so friendly she almost could be a friend.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2006

Dr. Parul S. Nguyen's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)