Ratings for Dr. Kiran Satashia

Love her ! She is the best. Very honest, perfectionist and caring for her patients. I have been going to Dentistry by design past several years so far so good.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I enjoyed office environment and staff interection every single visit.. Dentist is very personal and knowledgable . Love her!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Satashia and staff are wonderful. My visits are always pleasant. Dr. Satashia performed several implant surgeries on me within a two year period. I can finally smile again. Thank you very much Dr. Satashia and staff.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

My family and I are patients of Dr. Satashia for over three years. Dr. Satashia has two convenient locations for her patients. It is a pleasure to visit her office in Chalfont, PA. Dr. Satashia and her staff are very knowledge and experience on what they do. Recently, I called Dr. Satashia office and explained to her my son was in a lot of pain. She was able to make an emergency appointment for my son, and was able to treat him the same day. Dr. Satashia, my family and I are very happy to have you as our Dentist. Dr. Satashia is a dentist that is very experienced, caring and takes time to talk to her patients. I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr Satashia's practice offers a wonderful "in-office insurance" which her office terms as a membership program. This allowed me to afford all of the proper treatment (x-rays, cleaning, exams) all for one low price! The membership lasts for a year and my additional cleaning is only $35!!! If any x-rays are needed they are all included in the $35 fee. Plus you get 20% off any work you need done. Thank goodness for this program otherwise, I couldnt afford treatment!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011