Ratings for Dr. Stanley E. Mcchristian

are from out of state and came through on business. My husband needed an extraction done asap. McChristians office was the only dentist office open on Friday. They were happy to see a new patient. When we arrived, we were greeted by a a very friendly receptionist, we spent less than 5 minutes in the waiting room before we were called back. The dental assistant had a sunny personality and was very efficient. Doc had a wonderful bedside manner. He explained everything about the procedure in great detail and answered all of our questions. He took extra care to ensure that the area was numb before starting the extraction and asked frequently if the patient was "okay". Both my husband and I have had bad experiences with dentists in the past. McChristian seemed too good to be true. We couldnt be happier with our experience with him. Amazingly enough, it gets better. Dr.McChristian called my husband's cell phone personally and checked on him.....after hours. This kind of attention is unheard of in Kansas, where we are from. I know it'd be a long trip but I would definitely consider the drive from KS to NC again for any dental needs.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015