Ratings for Dr. Susan E. Oringel

She's very helpful intelligent and thoughtful but firm concerning one's wellbeing. She's all I got.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Oringel for many years, and she has been a godsend.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Saw DR. Oringel for initial session. At the end of the session, she expressed serious doubt that I could change my behaviors, especially about food. She said that this was based on my traumatic childhood, life--long obesity, and the fact that I didn't seem to have anything in my life that would be an adequate substitute for food. We agreed that she would contact the practitioner who prescribes my psychiatric medications as well as the bariatric M.D. who follow up on my failed gastric by-pass surgery and come with some possible treatment plans. Afterwards, I felt hopeless about being able to change. When I discussed this with the prescriber of my meds, I found out that as of the day before my next appt. with Dr. Oringel had not contacted her as agreed. As far as I know, she also did not contact my bariatrics doctor. When I realized how pessimistic she was, I cancelled my appointment, and am now seeking another therapist.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Susan E. Oringel's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Delmar, NY