Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Carlson

THIS MAN IS SECOND ONLY TO MY HUSBAND! My husband and I could never imagine bringing another child I to this world without him. By far the greatest, most genuine and knowledgeable man in OB. He had to get us through our miscarriage and delivery of our beautiful baby girl

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

As a younger woman, I always thought I would be more comfortable with a female OB/GYN. After seeing a few different women in both Dr. Carlson's and another practice, I can say that I wish I saw Dr. Carlson from the start. He is an incredible man. He cares about his patients, listens to them, and is incredibly respectful. He is truly a holistic minded physician, caring about the body, mind, and soul. Often I call and leave a question on the nurse's line,.Carlson will call me back himself often and answer my questions. As a medical professional myself in Omaha, I can tell you that he is highly respected in his field.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I by chance found Dr. Carlson when I had a miscarriage and he handled the situation so delicately that when I became pregnant I wanted to go back to him. Throughout my pregnancy he put up with me calling all the time considering I had a painful pregnancy. My delivery was so easy and my recovery so fast, we have since moved and I am so sad that he will not be delivering my 3rd child. The best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I am so happy I found Dr. Carlson. A nurse recommended him to me during time I spent in the hospital for gyn problems, and I trust nurses to know the quality and character of a Dr. more than others. Since that hospital stay, Dr. Carlson has been a great listener then has acted on all my concerns in a very thoughtful way. I do not think I have ever had a doc who has done that before (and I am an old gal!). I wish I could remember my nurse's name so I could thank her properly. Thanks to Dr. Carlson, I am now well on my way to a quality of life I haven't had in a long time.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Condescending. Was rude and harsh when talking. Not very sensitive.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Amazing doctor! I go to Dr Carlson for my yearly exam and am so glad I found him. I was skeptical to go to a male OB at first but was immediately put at ease. Even though I only see him once a year, he remembers our conversations and he relates to me on my level. Very happy with his staff and also with his concern for my overall well being.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Great Doc. I would recommend to ANYONE! As for the negative feedback working in the medical field you cant please everyone. We are going back to see him in 2 days for our 2nd child.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Warning!!!!!He cut me so deep that he ripped through my anus during childbirth. This man has the absolute worst bedside manner I have ever seen. He is also extremely uniformed regarding women and their bodies but he is some how a gynecologist. He treats everyone like he is in a huge hurry and it is a terrible inconvenience if you ask a question, like "how dare you take up my precious time!" Do yourself a favor and get another Doctor for your delivery or a midwife.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Awesome! Can't say enough good things about Dr. Carlson. Personable, always remembers you and little conversations he has during previous appointments, on time, gives you the attention and explanations that you need when asked questions or plagued with concerns. Simply amazing. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Mark D. Carlson's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Harvard-Pilgrim