Ratings for Dr. Ashok K. Nagella

This doctor goes the extra mile for his patients, is very understanding and compassionate and established rapport immediately with my son which is not easy. He has made a remarkable difference in my son's life and many others from what I have heard from friends and family. His reputation is excellent and it was difficult to get appointments as a result. I was surprised about the other comment made on this website which I think was very inaccurate and overly critical. There are many satisfied customers that have not written here.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Inital visit was ineffective. Docotr had prior knowledge of my condition but asked very routine questions. Did not provide medical evaluation prior to recommeding medication. Sent me home with a list of drugs to evaluate on internet without explanation. very poor patient/doctor relationship. Caused me great anxiety after first visit. More could have been accomplish on first visit since he had my records already.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2006

Dr. Ashok K. Nagella's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ