Ratings for Dr. Scott H. Faber

Both of my children have been helped immensely by Dr Faber's recommendations.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

My son has been a patient of Dr. Faber's for about 6 years. One of the first things Dr. Faber recommend was a change in diet. He wanted to eliminate all dairy, gluten, and soy foods. Although this seemed like an impossible task, it was accomplished with the assistance of the staff in Dr. Fabers office who provided books and resources to find the foods and nutritional supplements necessary to get started. I noticed wonderful changes in my child after the first couple of months on the diet. I'm excited and grateful for Dr. Faber and his research on Autism.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I left that office feeling so good about my son's future. No one has made me feel good about my child's autism. But he did. My son is special and different and that is the most I could ever ask for.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

EXCEPTIONAL...Dr. Faber does not forget your child once their folder is closed and you leave the office. He always goes the extra miles in search for what is in the best interest of all the children.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Doing incredible things for autistic kids. We feel very lucky to have him helping our son. Expect great things from this man!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Scott H. Faber's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)