Ratings for Dr. Todd Overdorf

My husband and I went together. He mostly for back pain and me for overactive bladder. Dr. Todd found my husband had an old neck injury that caused his back pain and other related problems. I had tightly wrapped hip flexors and my body was destroyed from giving childbirth. Immediately after muscle testing and finding the right supplements, we saw instant results! We were both standing taller, my husband's back pain went away and I could move my legs/hips more freely! Thank you Dr. Todd!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

After 18 visits this year with another chiropractor, my first visit with Dr. Todd was my first sign of real progress. Not only did he properly diagnose my issue, he was able to thoroughly explain why I was having the issues I've had. When I left his office that day, I was already beginning to feel the difference from his manipulation. It was just amazing. Yes, I've already gone back for a follow-up and looking for another reason to visit (I'm 99% better already). I'm thankful for the referral that I received that introduced me to him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Overdorf spends plenty of time listening and is determined to find the root cause of illness. He is extremely knowledgable and cares about each one of his patients. He has helped me tremendously with my migraines, allergies, stress and menopausal symptoms. I highly recommend Dr. Overdorf.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Overdorf is the only Dr. I have ever had that really listened to me. He really cares about his patients and has treated several of my family members who all appreciate him and his care. He has a great personality and is able to explain things to his patients in a way that they can easily understand. He can tend to sometimes run a bit late but that is because he is 100% invested in your care and is willing to give you the extra time if needed. He asks many questions and is very interested in your input before he makes any decisions. He is also very good with nutrition and metabolic difficulties.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011