Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Turowski

I have been going to Dr T. for over 10 years. I have had scopes over 10 times. He always takes the time to make sure that my wife and I know what is going on. I will not use anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr Turowski has been the only doctor that I have seen that has been able to assist me with the treatment of my stomach pain. Although he occasionally runs a little late, he always takes his time with me to listen to what I have to say and he answers all of my questions. He has been able to give me personal recommendations for other excellent doctors that have become part of my treatment team. Once, when he thought that I had a complaint, he immediately spoke to me in private to address any concerns that I had. He gives praise to his excellent staff (and his patients) for his success.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

He's the best doctor I ever had. After going to 5 other doctors who gave me 5 different diagnoses. He was right the first time. For the first time in 5 years, I feel healthy thanks to this wonderful doctor. He actually sits down and explains everything and answers all your questions. God Bless him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

He is a fabulous doctor. I am a female and went to him when I was about 17 or 18 (I'm now 28) and he knows what he's talking about. He is different in his manner where it may appear as though he is arrogant and cocky but he is truly funny. He gives it to you straight no chaser. He almost reminds me of House & George Carlin combined. He really does care about you he just has a very different approach to his patients. So I wouldn't take offense it's nothing personal he just has a different demeanor than most but he knows his stuff and will get you back to good health. I loved him and always recommend him, I just let my friends know he's not the typical Dr. he's more like a nicer version of House. He dishes it out but he can take it too.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Always in a hurry, doesn't take time to make you feel comfortable with him or to listen to your story. He is knowledgeable and occasionally will be pleasant. I plan to find someone else.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Absolutely arrogant, not helpful at all, and made me feel as if I were doing something wrong by getting sick. I totally agree with the patient who says he treats women as if they were backwards two-year-olds. My husband accompanied me to an appointment, and instead of speaking to me about my condition, he spoke to my husband as if I were not even there! Needless to say I found another doctor!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Turowski is on of the BEST doctors I have ever known. I am a woman and found that he is to the point and knows what he is talking about. After having been to 3 other doctors, he was the one that made me well again. He is great

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Cocky, arrogant,treats patients, especially women, like backwards two year olds.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2006

Dr. Paul F. Turowski's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1979)

Molina