Ratings for Dr. Clark E. Schneekluth

The best! All 3 of my kids have gone to him. Very honest. Another ortho said my oldest daughter need braces when in fact all she needed was an upper holding arch while her teeth were still coming in.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

simply the best !!!!!!! the one review that states he took cash and violated codes ignore that review it is bogus they are the most honest, nice, awesome, wonderful group of individuals you will meet. Dr is awesome and his staff (secretary) (she is so sweet )and his two ortho assistants are outstanding. The best care and results you could ask for. I highly recommend them. You will be glad you chose them I was and am very grateful and very happy I found them.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Awesome service and friendly staff. He helped me immensely with invisalign. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Friendly Staff! Fun energized Dr. Made my families smiles look great!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Clark has been wonderful for my daughter. She had braces and was very nervous. He took lots of time with her and made it very easy. The staff is friendly and caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Clark acepted cash from me and never performed treatment...he has violated several CDA codes...be VERY careful when dealing with him and report and wrongdoing immediately

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011