Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Kopsky

Dr. Kopsky did a bridge and 2 crowns. After the work was completed I had pain and bleeding along the gum line of the crowns and the bite was off on the bridge (which looked like a wad of gum in my mouth, not teeth) When I went back she said she saw nothing wrong. I went to the dental board and was examined by their dentist. He concluded that the margins on the crowns and the occlusal of the bridge were bad and needed to be addressed. The dental board refused retribution. Why??? But they ordered Dr. Kopsky to go back and take some classes over. I had to go to another dentist and pay out of my pocket to have the work done again. She lied on her report to the dental board because she had me going in every 4 months for cleaning, yet she only physically examined me twice in 4 years. She charged me double what other dentists charge for teeth whitening. Dr. Christine Kopsky is incompetent and greedy and not interested in patients well being only money.

Submitted October 25, 2010