Ratings for Dr. Maria R. REYES

This was my second time at Northern Nevada Allergy. The first time I saw a different doctor and asked to see Dr. Reyes for my second visit because I heard such great reviews. As I was waiting in the room, I could first hear her outside the door talking to a student that was in for observation. She said, "Ohh great this girl hasn't been in for a year and a half, has never even seen me before and is my last patient." Her tone of voice was rude and I felt like she was unhappy that I was even in there. I was extremely disappointed because I drove over an hour to come see her and she made me feel uncomfortable from the beginning. I hope she can read this at some point because it felt extremely unprofessional and would not recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

In the several visits I've had with Dr.Reyes, she has always been punctual, takes her time, explains the treatment plan in detail. She is always very pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Maria R. REYES's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)