Ratings for Dr. Raffi Tachdjian

Pays to have negative comments removed from sites. The worst doctor ever. The fact that his one ratings don't have comments proves that it's all biased.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Went to see Dr. Raffi long distance. Realized then why he was so highly recommended. Spends the time. Figures it out. Helps you understand and take part of the decision making. Calls you back!! What more can I say?

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Submitted February 10, 2015

Love him! Down to earth--how many docs can you say that about? Very intelligent, and caring. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Great experience. This guy is a world expert on swelling and allergies.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I highly recommend him. You won't regret. Very smart and easy on the eyes. Very handsome. Has a good sense of humor too.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

The nicest, most humble doctor I have ever met. So smart and down to earth. He diagnosed my milk allergy on the spot, without any tests. Further tests only confirmed what he had already told me. Highly recommend him. Thanks, Doc for your help!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Dr. Raffi Tachdjian sees my 1-year-old for food allergies. Not only is he very skillful and experienced, but he also has a delightful bedside manner. After allergy testing, he thoroughly explained to us how food allergies work, the implications of the food allergies for my son, our options, and how to mitigate/prevent them, all in jargon-free language while keeping my squirmy son occupied on his lap exploring things on his desk. My son is pretty serious and wary of strangers, but warmed up to the doc instantly because Dr. T was playful, gentle, good at building trust, funny, and warm. Though Dr. T is clearly pretty brilliant and even charismatic, he seems very sensible and "present." Never have to wait long in the waiting room and the office staff and nurses are efficient and friendly. I wish all my son's doctors were this combination of smart, effective, and warm.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Raffi Tachdjian by my internist in Santa Monica for my asthma and chronic sinus headaches. Let me tell you, this doc worked some magic. My asthma was undertreated and with the new medications I don't cough anymore. Also, my sinus headaches are gone (my migraines are a lot better) with these trigger point injections that he does. Apparently its like acupuncture, but it feels great. I recommend this physician to anyone seeking relief for their asthma and chronic sinusitis. He's also a Harvard grad and a professor at UCLA.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Raffi Tachdjian's Credentials

• Spanish

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2004)

GHI