Ratings for Dr. Eugene H. Epplin

I transferred to Dr. Epplin from a dr who, figuratively, had her hand on the door knob during our visits - obviously in a great hurry to leave. Dr. Epplin was our family doc for about 15 years, until we moved to another state. He ALWAYS seemed relaxed and ready to spend as much time with us as we needed. He shared knowledge with us that we wouldn't even have known to ask for. He was compassionate, thorough, and knowledgeable. I was never anything but absolutely pleased with his care, and would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

The man was nice enough. He just didn't do anything to help me. But I'm not rating his manners, here. UAP has this "7 minute rule", doctors only have 7 minutes per patient. What idiot came up with that brilliant idea? Then, he left UAP and I haven't seen him since. I don't know about all the medication stuff because I am only taking 1 prescription. I'm against taking medication without a reason, thankfully; Dr. Epplin did not push the issue, like many other doctors have. My medical problems still go unresolved.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

GAVE A 1 MONTH NOTICE HE WAS RETIRING AND CUT ALL MEDICATIONS FOR ALL PATIENTS DOWN

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Nice guy, very easy to talk to, not condescending.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Eugene H. Epplin's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)