Ratings for Dr. Janis L. Enzenbacher

Dr. E js supportive, helpful, knowledgable and gives each patient a must unusual amount of time. She has been my gyn for 6-7 years and I gladly travel a distance see her

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I found Dr. Enzenbacher attentive, conversational, quite informative and really into her patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

PLEASE, save yourself. Avoid this woman. She had me come in for a follow-up a few days after my initial appointment, she had no clue who I was or why I was there, and this is while she had the chart RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. The entire time we were discussing my medical history she was on FACEBOOK, checking her bank account balance, on gChat, AND texting. I am not kidding you. The office was not clean nor professional. The receptionist kept saying "Do I have to answer that??" when the phone rang. On the day of both of my appointments they called to move them, the first time THREE DIFFERENT TIMES from 4 to 5 to 6 , I finally saw the dr. at 6:45. She didn't teach me how to take my prescription. I can't imagine ever going back here!!!!!!!!!! Please for your own sake, go to a different doctor! Someone who cares about you and not their friends' status or their banking when they should be focused on a patient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Enzenbacher is an awful practicioner. She was ordering Chinese food for her hysterical daughter while I was sitting right in front of her. She left me on the stirrups to pick up another call. I was overcharged (Natalia insisted I owed them $20 when my copay already covered it) and forced to deal with their salesman pitches about her $50 "administrative fee" and "holistic" therapies. Four months later, they sent me a claim letter they couldn't process that I had to deal with so they "could get paid for my visit." Natalia wrote me TWICE to remind me to do this, and I hesitated because I was so dissatisfied with their lack of professionalism. When I finally wanted to close out the issue, I realized the claim was for a date I never even went to see Dr. Enzenbacher! I was infuriated, and was even told by the insurance rep that she was getting a headache from Dr. Enzenbacher and Natalia. DO NOT GO SEE HER AS AN OB-GYN. SHE IS A RUDE, ABRASIVE, AND DENSE WOMAN. Wish she could be fired.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Janis Enzenbacher should not be trusted I have 2 checks that she gave me to pay for merchandise that she received and both came back not sufficient funds I have been calling her for 2 months trying to have her make good on the checks but she wont return my calls

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

I am unhappy. Dr. E took blood work from me for testing and said she would follow up. The office visit was uncomfortable and unprofessional. I waited for a very long time and never heard anything. I also never received anything in the mail. I followed up a couple of times and could not reach her. Finally, I was told the bloodwork had never been processed and there was no record of it. She and her office were not very apologetic. I completely wasted my money and time. Come to find out now, I did have a serious problem. Had the blood work been processed as it should have been, it would have alerted me much earlier. Had she done an acceptable job, it would have saved me health, time and suffering. I am not happy. I am usually very tolerant and patient to a fault. This was really not ok.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Enzenbacher revealed the name and very personal information about another patient to me in a gossipy manner. It did not make me feel comfortable as I had just finished revealing private, personal information to her that she had gone above and beyond to elicit. If boundaries, trust and professionalism are important to you, reconsider going to this dr. I never leave reviews, but wish I had read one like this before I went to her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr E is a good dr but not always there for or with you. Called many times because I had an advers reaction to hormones took her to long to call back, 1 week. And so I took myself off them. Also was reading someone elses chart to me over the phone thinking she was talking to that person. Is she knowlegeable? YES! Dr E has moved and I just feel she had too many patients to see. I hear from friends who are with her new office is much better.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Janis L. Enzenbacher's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1983)

Oxford