Ratings for Dr. David P. FOOS

First visit told Dr. I have a pain that travels around from joint to joint. He replied it's all in your head. Today is day 2 of not being able to walk. Glad it's all in my head.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Foos lacks compassion and the ability to listen. These are qualities every doctor must have. Dr. Foos spoke loudly and forcefully towards me and diagnosed my complaint on a first visit without knowing anything about my history and telling me that my history is unimportant. I am new patient to Kaiser due to an unwanted change in medical insurance and when I disagreed with Dr. Foos premature diagnosis he accused me of doctor shopping. I wish I had read reviews about Dr. Foos prior to my visit. I now have a huge distrust in the quality of doctors that Kaiser allows.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Really surprising. First time I've dealt with a doctor at Kaiser, hugely disappointing. He had a diagnosis for me before he even listened to me describe my symptoms and was completely disinterested in anything I had to say. I've never had a medical experience like this or been seen by a doctor who was so actively rude. Really agree with the previous commenter's comments - that this guy is a doctor (and at Kaiser no less, which has a generally good reputation) is surprising and disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

(None of the following applies to Dr. Foos' nurse. She was lovely. ) I saw him once recently, and never again. He was rude, condescending, interrupted me constantly, and was physically rough and impatient with me during the exam. I've never been treated like that by a doctor. I was in tears on my way home. I will be filing a complaint with Kaiser. This man should not be practicing medicine, IMO.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I saw Dr Foos twice. The first time he was very helpful and kind. The second time, I saw him 6 months later and he had lost 40 lbs. He spent the whole Dr's visit telling me everything wrong with me was related to my weight, offered nothing but a diet plan. he never even medically evaluated me. I was so happy to find him and the first experience was fantastic, he was thourough, but the 2nd was was very diappointing.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Very surprising experience. Was new to Kaiser and Dr. Foos made that a fantastic experience. Very nice and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010