Ratings for Dr. William T. Decarbo

Dr Decarbo performed a total ankle replacement for me he is the best I'm having no trouble with my ankle as far as I'm concerned he did a miracle for me .

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

He doesn't do your surgery. Beware letting him put you to sleep, as soon as you are unconscious he turns the surgery over to someone in training (either a fellow or resident). Someone in training is doing surgery on you, on something very critical like your foot. A simple in office consult for something minor (and not surgical) is fine, but find someone who does their own surgeries if you need something done.

Submitted December 11, 2015

I visited 4 doctors previously without success or diagnosis of my problem. Dr Decarbo was able to determine the problem within 10 minutes at the initial visit and designed a treatment regimen specifically for me. I am well on on my way to recovery of an atypical form of plantar Faciitus. It has been three long years since my feet have felt this good. I would highly recomend Dr Decarbo especially for hard to treat problems.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. William T. Decarbo's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Providence