Ratings for Dr. Reuven Goldstein

I began to see Reuven for acupuncture after he was highly recommended by a friend. My key concerns were anxiety, feelings of constant exhaustion/burn out, back pain, stomach pain, allergies and plantar fascitis. I have been a patient now for over 4 months and my energy levels are up, my anxiety down, back pain gone, and plantar fasciitis drastically improved. Also, he has taught me how to do treatments on myself without needles that produce similar results to acupuncture. I now feel that I can take better care of my own health for a lifetime. His treatments have also allowed me to grow emotionally and I am back to my regular art making, something I had felt unable to do anything but infrequently for a while. He has also become a great counselor and friend to me.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I first visited Reuven two years ago for chronic lower back, neck and shoulder pain. Today I'm pain-free and learned new methods for weight-loss, stress reduction and gastrointestinal care that I had never even heard of before. I have lost over 20 pounds and with Reuven's guidance I have kept it off.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Reuven is by far the best health care provider I have ever visited. He is extremely thorough during every visit and makes me feel at ease so that I can answer questions honestly. His knowledge of eastern medicine is incredible and I have left Reuven's office feeling better than I came in after each visit. He has helped me with insomnia, allergies and menstrual health as well as general well-being and stress relief. I have recommended Reuven to four of my friends who have also had wonderful experiences and found relief from tendinitis and migraines.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

A very unsatisfying experience. I do NOT recommend going to Mr. Goldstein. I felt terrible afterwards for days.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010