Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Sommer

I saw Dr. Kevin after waking up one morning with sharp pain in my neck and numbness down my arm. I called his office and was able to be seen the same day--I was grateful! He helped me understand why I was having pain and got me feeling back to normal after just a couple weeks. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Sommer is a great Chiropractor! Knowledgeable, Kind, Caring, and he makes me feel better! :)

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I love this office! Dr. Sommer is so personable and takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions I may have. I never feel rushed or ignored. I always leave my appointments feeling great! Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Kevin is AWESOME!!!! very professional and knowledgeable. Always makes time to fit us in his busy schedule.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I cannot describe the pain I was in before seeing Dr. Sommer. He is very knowledgable and it feels so much better after I leave! The staff is wonderful and personable! I highly recommend him! He spends extra time if necessary to discuss any concerns!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Kevin M. Sommer's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2006)