Ratings for Dr. Lucia Obradovich

I am a nurse and I grew up around doctors, so I know a thing or two about healthcare. This doctor, however, did not listen to a word I said and literally cut me off when I was speaking about my concerns. Not helpful at all, and complete waste of my time.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Atlantis Health Plan Doctor - She was obviously in a rush and literally gave me the brush off described my head pain symptoms. I asked for a physical and routine gyn exam, which she complained about because she was in a rush. She said she usually does the gyn exams on a separate day and said I make another appointment for that. I insisted as I was not about to travel to her location to accomodate her. Bad bedside manner - impatient and close-minded, and not a good listener. She does not give any lab results over the phone. You have to make a follow-up appointment, which I did. When I came back, she was out sick and my results were read by a different doctor whom I did not know. He told me that I needed to have another GYN exam because the lab report said that an adaquate sample amount was not obtained the first time! As a woman, the last thing I want to do is sit through another GYN exam due to the carelessness of someone else. Her staff, though, was very good.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010