Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Elliott

I have had a lot of stress for the past 6 months and my blood pressure was a little high (little) So I went to see the Doc just encase. I was told I would have to take blood pressure meds the rest of my life. He did not even listen to what caused my stress. (Dad died now moms all alone 2 hours away.)(Stress at work.) He did not even listen to my heart. He never put hands on me at all. He said he could tell by looking at me that I came from good genes. He never answered my questions. He talked over me the whole time and was very rude about it. His staff is in competition with him who can be the rudest. I was the first patient there and he did not show up. The next day I went back and again was first and had to wait over an hour while he was out riding his bike. He should retire if he doesn't want to work or help people. He should at least listen to your heart if he is going to prescribe blood pressure meds. I would think a full physical would be in order.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Outdated facility. Friendly office staff and bedside manner. Others in waiting room overheard saying they had been there for one hour, while doc was out riding bicycle. Waited 45 minutes, he came in spoke over me, did not addrest my real issue. Will not return.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Robert M. Elliott's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1980)

Champ Va