Ratings for Dr. Adam F. Fuller

I have been a long time patient and would not consider going anywhere else. Dr.Fuller is very knowledgeable and communicates well with his patients. He is caring and very honest . The fees he charges are very reasonable. I have NEVER had to wait to be seen. He is very punctual and respects the time of each patient.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

The receptionist is nice enough, but she doesn't have much of a personality. When I called for the 1st time, I told her I was looking for a new dentist, and she was very difficult to get through to. She seemed to be trying to discourage me from going there. I told her I needed the latest appointment available for my husband. She set something up. At the end of the call, she told me that they go actually an hour later than what she had set my husband up for. What?? How could I have been any more clear? The dentist himself-I could not love him more. He does the cleaning and 100% of patient interaction. There is no wasting time with a hygienist only to have to wait indefinitely for the dentist to have time to come check things over. My appointment lasted less than 25 min. I've never had any dentist appointment last less than 45 min. Mostly, they've lasted an hour. I have things to do, so I appreciate spending as little time as possible there. Very knowledgeable and not money hungry.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013