Ratings for Dr. Reuben N. Pelot

We were charged by Dr. Reuben's office with rates much higher than what the insurance plan honored (even twice the rate the insurance allows) and we were not told so before hand. I went to there for general cleaning and thought that was general cleaning, which was 100% covered by the insurance plan, but when I received the bill statement, I found out that they said that they provided another service (Debidement) which the insurance plan only covers 50%, let alone that they charge higher than the insurance allows. Will never use their service.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

pelot damaged my lingual nerve, when he administered the numbing agent by way of needle. It was very painful and i jumped. I knew something was very different from this shot. not only was the shot very painful, my tongue was on fire. it is numb and i cannot taste. i called mr.pelot and he passed it off as if it were nothing. i searched the internet and found out just how serious it was. he caused nerve damage, that may never go away. my tongue hurts and it feels like i drank coffee and scalded it. this is a constant pain. hes part of the staff so i give him a poor rating.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013