Ratings for Dr. Elliot S. Eisenberg

Dr. Eisenberg is the most through Chiropracter I have ever visited. I needed therapy on my lower and upper back after a bad work accident. Doctor Eistenberg was able to help me substantially when other chiropractors were not. I was going to give up on Chiropractic treatment after achieving little to no success with several other practicioners in the Richmond area. I was referred to doctor Eisenberg through a family friend and decided to give it a go. I was very surprised at the number of medical tests that were done a my first appointment and at the amount of personal care I received. From my experience, most chiropracters didn't bother with any type of medical testing and visits rarely lasted longer than ten to fifteen minutes. All of my appointments these days end up taking a good forty five minutes to an hour. I strongly recommend Dr. Eisenberg and I would advise anyone suffering from problems similar to mine to give him a try before undergoing more drastic and invasive measures.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Elliot S. Eisenberg's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1981)