Ratings for Dr. Andrea J. Eisenberg

I went to Dr. Eisenberg for an IUD. My boyfriend had since then been experiencing pain from the strings. I went to another doctor, who confirmed that the strings were cut way too short. I had to have the strings completely removed, and now when I go to have the IUD taken out, there's a good chance I'll need it surgically removed. If Dr. Eisenberg doesn't even know the correct length to cut IUD strings, I seriously wonder about what else she doesn't know. Please, stay away from this doctor if you're getting an IUD. As a side note, I also found her very cold and unhelpful. I had to basically Google everything about IUDs and what to expect because she barely told me anything.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Eisenberg has always been very honest and open minded when it comes to different options and treatments. I have Factor 5 blood clotting disorder and can not take birth control with hormones but my period craps have been so terrible that i can not move some days. she suggested other options that have helped and she used Ipmlonon and i am happier then ever!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Eisenberg is nothing but professional, helpful and courteous. She has always taken the time with me to discuss concerns or ask questions. I have no problem staying with this OB for my future visits. I do not know any of the doctors, so I cannot comment on their behaviors, but Dr. Eisenberg is a fine doctor!!!

Submitted January 23, 2012

Very unsatisfactory office and staff. Noone is very informative or personal. Cold, unfriendly environment. Almost joked at some of my concerns after birthing my 2nd child. I wasn't taken serious or felt acknowledged as a person. Just another pregnant body. Made my 2nd and last pregnancy very unenjoyable. Wouldn't go there again if I was dying.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Andrea J. Eisenberg's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AHC