Ratings for Dr. Alex M. Eingorn

I started seeing Dr. Eingorn in September and have had a remarkable improvement in my back pain since. Dr. Eingorn is extremely thorough in diagnosing and treating his patients. He takes the time to answer questions and educate the patient! The entire staff is kind and accommodating. I'm very glad to have found Better Health Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I personally trust Dr. Eingorn with my life! He literally saved me on several occasions, when I had some serious problems with my neck and back. I am recently receiving treatments for the herniated discs in my back and overall it is going well. Dr. Alex Eingorn is a real professional, sometimes I feel that he has "x-ray eyes". :) By that I mean that he knows exactly what the problem is, explains what caused the problems and what I can do to prevent this in the future. Thank you Dr. Eingorn!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Expertise, professionalism, and a personal approach make this chiropractor the best in the field. Going back and forth for twenty years when the pain becomes intolerable and a solution is needed, I find relief with the treatments that Dr. Eingorn suggests. The friendly atmosphere helps me forget the pain that I came in with while waiting to be treated.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Expertise, professionalism and personal approach makes this chiropractor the best in the field. Going back and forth for 20 years when the pain becomes intolerable and a solution is needed, I find relief with the treatments that he provides. And the friendly office atmosphere helps you forget the pain you come in with, while waiting to be treated.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Eingorn to anyone who needs an excellent chiropractor. Dr. Eingorn is very knowledgeable and patient. He takes his time and is very thorough. He also goes out of his way to make his patients feel comfortable and at ease. Five stars for the staff at better health.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Eingorn is a magician. I threw my back out when I was 18 and suffered through almost two decades of lower back pain. Age and lack of exercise eventually came a calling and I ended up on the floor of my apartment unable to move. Dr. Eingorn came to my house to get things under control and got me on the path to recovery. I would not be skiing with my six year old son today without Dr. Eingorns treatment and thoughtful guidance over the last few years.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I went to the Better Health Chiropractic clinic after hurting my lower back and I was barely able to walk. Dr. Eingorn was able to help me for the next few days and got me feeling much better. He is very knowledgeable and his treatments are very helpful. He used several different techniques and forms of treatment to fix me up. The best part of his service for me was that he was able to see a new patient without the multiple visits and costs that many chiropractors insist on. I would highly recommend Dr. Eingorn.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I was in Manhattan, NYC doing some athletic training and was injured. After seeing three other "so called professionals"- Dr. Eingorn was able to properly diagnose my injury, treat it with combination therapies & even stayed in contact with me providing help & support in any way he could. He is a brilliant, passionate man who loves his work, you can expect nothing but the best from him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I suffered from serious back pain for the first time in my life in the beginning of this year. I could barely walk and was in serious pain 24 hours of the day. MRI showed a pretty severe herniation in my lower back. I had not gone to a chiropractor before and was pretty skeptical about visiting one in conjunction with my orthopedic treatment and physical therapy. I was feeling pessimistic about ever getting fully recovered to the state I was in pre-injury. Dr. Eingorn worked with me on a full treatment plan along with home exercises/stretches. Right now, I'm feeling great and enjoying all my favorite outdoor activities including golf and surfing. I am so grateful for Dr. Eingorn's help in my recovery processes. If you are suffering from back pain, do not think twice about going in for a visit. His top priority is helping his patients and giving them only the amount of treatment that they really need.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Eingorn is very professional and attentive. He has deep knowledge in his area,and he is a perfect diagnostician. I used to have severe headaches, but after several sessions of therapy they became less intensive and very rare. I believe soon I'll stop having them at all.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015