Ratings for Dr. Glenn R. Blincoe

My family has been going to Dr. Blincoe since he started his practice. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He wants the best for his patients and will go out of his way to help you achieve that goal. I actually enjoy seeing my hygienist and look forward to that appointment.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I went to this dentist for a cleaning and exam. My teeth were not clean after my "cleaning" with the hygienist. The hygenist did nothing more than polish my teeth. I even asked if my teeth were clean. During my exam Dr. Blinco made no effort to clean my teeth and did not disclose my teeth were not clean. He did however suggest expensive cosmetic procedures, consultations, and non-standard "expensive" xrays. I felt like I was meeting with a contractor giving me an over the top estimate. When I went to pay I was told there was an additional new patient charge. When I questioned it as it was not disclosed before my appointment the clerk quickly said she'd waive it like she was doing me a favor. Had I have known that day my teeth had in fact not been cleaned I would not have paid for this waste of time and would have asked to be reinburst for the afternoon I lost from work!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011