Ratings for Dr. Edward B. Springbett

PI had crowns put on my bottom teeth to match the top teeth that were vernered. What a mess! After taking impressions of my lower teeth, when the new crowns came back from the lab, they were either too small, too big, or a.different color. Either way, Dr. Stringent used.them anyway! Even after I told him I didn't like the way they looked! He said I would get use to them. I, being vulnerable went home with them. BTW, the teeth had to be returned to the lab for miss sizing. And wrong colors. It room. Three weekday for the lab to complete them...and, they were still not right. The Dr. Knew it too. He put them in anyway. You need yo know that I walked in with straight teeth, just diiscolored. I walked out with a slightly lighter colors...however, my teeth are now all uneven.and appear to look uneven. Se are thick and sor are thin. I hard them! In addition to the agony I went through, whole waiting for mi new crowns to come from the lab, my teeth looked like hell!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011