Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Visotsky

Dr did squeeze me in for a cortisone shot due to sever shoulder pain, my regular Ortho being out of town. I had to wait some time to see him but he was very nice, asked questions about my past medical issues as well as the current shoulder problem. And didn't rush me. Gave a great injection... Actually two... And numbed the area first which realty lessened the injection pain. And I am so grateful that he could see me on very short notice.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Visotsky is phenomenal. Some other posts have said "assembly line", I would call IBJ "efficient". I had a serious hand situation, and was in-and-out in an hour. The doctor knows what he is doing. The staff get you in for x-rays and the doctor knows what to do before he walks in the door. He's not cold at all, just perfectly competent and efficient. I found the whole operation punctual and reassuring. I have total confidence in this doctor and would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY DIAGNOSED AND HAD SURGERY PERFORMED ON BOTH HANDS FOR CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME BY A DR. UNRELATED TO IBJ. MY HAND PAIN NEVER STOPPED. I PUT OFF SEEKING FURTHER MEDICAL CARE BECAUSE I FELT THIS WAS JUST SOMETHING I HAD TO LIVE WITH. AFTER TRYING TO DEAL WITH MY HAND PAIN THAT LEFT ME ALMOST UNABLE TO USE LEFT HAND, I WENT TO IBJ.DR. VISOTSKY AND HIS STAFF TOOK A VERY THOROUGH EXAM INCLUDINGV XRAYS AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW, MY XRAY SHOWED THAT MY LEFT THUMB JOINTS HAD NO CARTIAGE IN BETWEEN THEM, CAUSING BONE ON BONE FRICTION. W H I C H M E A N T P A I N.I HAD ALMOST GIVEN UP HOPE OF REGAINING USE OF MY LEFT HAND. I ELECTED TO HAVE SURGERY .DR. VISOTSKYS SKILL AS A DOCTOR AND SURGEON IS PHENOMINAL.HIS STAFF IS TOPS ALSO. IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR AWHILE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, AT LEAST YOU ARE WAITING FOR THE BEST.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

He is a terrific doctor. Excellent communicator. Extremely knowledgable. Warm and caring. I highly recommend his services as an orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

In one word HORRIBLE! I was referred to this doctor by the ER of Lutheran General Hospital after getting hurt at work. The hospital staff was very friendly and helpful to my healthcare needs. I wish I could say the same for the staff of Dr. Visotsky. First they scheduled an oppointment but when I mentioned workers comp they brought out every excuse not to treat or help me. I had the form from my employer and from the Dept of Labor but they needed more. They wanted a case number/ agent that wouldnt be available for a week. Because my main concern was my injury I offered the option of going thru my own insurance and inquired about the co-pay. The secretary said no! That I needed a $325 deposit cash or credit and I couldn't use my own insurance. That's when I knew that this doctors office primary concern is money and NOT a patients health. No one should tell you that you can't use your own insurance that you pay every month for. STAY AWAY! So many good doctors out there.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I felt like I was in the navy again. Hurry up and wait he rushed me in and out spend a hour there talked to him for less than 2 mins.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

If I can save anyone the pain my mom went through . . . please find another doctor. The IBJI is a factory. They do not care about the patients. Calls were not returned, waited sometimes in excess of 75 minutes. The doctor spoke very rudely to my mother. He squeezed her hand so hard and without warning in the office that she screamed. It was horrifying. He was not sympathetic. Bedside manner terrible. Time spent with actual doctor was less than minimal. I am so disappointed in the care. Anyone out there caring for aging parents, you know what a hard road it is. Having caring doctors is so important. Please heed my advice, pick another doctor (even if you have to stay with IBJI).

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. Visotsky healed my wrist with a surgical procedure after two previous orthopedists misdiagnosed the problem. I am now back to full speed playing baseball, pain free. I had played through significant pain for years. Dr. Visotsky appears to be one of the better doctors in his field. The office, on the other hand, is brutal. I have been to IBJI for various orthopedic issues several times. I have never had the doctor be less than an hour late, and it's been as much as 2 1/2 hours late. Dr. Visotsky is a very good doctor - but I plan on an infuriatingly long wait every time I go to IBJI.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Very personable and knowledgeable in is his field.. would recommend MANY times over! :-) Thanks for fixing hubby Doc!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

I a the only person I know who has had a full range of moition and recovery from a completly severed rotator cuff repair. I am very pleased. He always returned calls and I had almost no scars.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey Visotsky's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morton Grove, IL