Ratings for Dr. Erin E. Frazier

I would not recommend Ms. Frazier if you want "care" in any sense of the word. She is dismissive of concerns, treats worsening situations as if they were well in hand, and may mark your chart with the diagnosis "worried well" if you press her for more rigorous care. Specifically: I have diabetes, which is worsening at a distressing rate, but Ms. Frazier seems to think that three months between visits (the common frequency for maintenance care) is appropriate. The urgent care doc I saw when I began having strokelike symptoms due to my uncontrolled blood glucose (despite following the prescribed diet) did not agree, and neither do I. Concerns about new symptoms, possible side effects, and lack of effectiveness of treatment of any symptom there is no lab test for, such as pain, dizziness, or nausea are dismissed out of hand. An attempt to get guidance on using OTC treatments safely is, I believe, what netted me a "worried well" diagnosis. Avoid her if you can.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013