Ratings for Dr. Colette M. Eastman

I was referred to Dr Eastman by my OBGYN office when he was unable to see me for medical reasons of his own. Unfortunately for me the circumstances were not happy ones I had lost my baby but needed a D&C. I was a mess but Dr Eastman and her staff were AMAZING! They were kind and understanding and explained everything. Dr Eastman was at my bedside before and after surgery to explain everything and I can not begin to tell you how much it meant to me that she was so detailed and attentive. It was a very difficult time but she and her staff made it as ok as it could be. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone and would hope that should I ever be lucky enough to carry again that she would be available.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Eastman is the best OBGYN! She listens to her patients and takes their feelings into consideration. She calmed me down about a lot of fears I had of child labor. She dedicates her time into the delivery. I want to have another baby just so I can see her every month :)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Colette M. Eastman's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Poway, CA