Dr. Lital Kathein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lital Kathein

My overall experience was excellent. The main reason for that is this dentist is the best I have had in my life. Professional. Kind, Smart, Extremely well trained and educated in her field.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

The doctor was average. however, I have a serious issue with this office staff regarding trust,as I over heard staff "trying to make their monthly goal". not for me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Can't say enough great things about Dr.Lital! She is very talented at cosmetic work. Being new to cosmetic work I was nervous and asked a lot of questions. She was patient, kind, and not pushy and gave me honest information. I didn't feel any pain at all. The results are amazing and I'm so happy Thank you

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Best dentist ever!!! I never thought I was say this but.... I love going to the dentist! Super gentle ... High tech office and super clean! 5 ⭐️

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Kathein is very caring and kind. The office is top notch. Going to the dentist sure isn't what it was when I was a child! I never have any pain or discomfort when I am there or after I leave. She had her work cut out for her because she had to replace a lot of bad dental work plus my teeth didn't bite right. She was able to correct my bite and I feel much better. Best office ever if you are looking for a quality dentist.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

This doctor is a breath of fresh air. Love her. Absolutely terrific!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I've been going to this dentist for over 2 years. This is a doctor you can trust. She is fair and honest. The staff is friendly. The treatment rooms are clean. The prices are comparable to my old dentist's office but the experience is far greater. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

The staff is a fraud and a phony and prices are absurd. The staff is sales oriented and pushy. The doctor on the other hand is really good. I went to nova dental school and the prices was about 80% less. The staff was trying to sell me stuff i didnt need , thats what the dental expert at nova explained.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Absolutely wonderful service, I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I'm not new to face injections, I've been doing different treatments to my face for 10 years. This injector is hands down the best I have been to. I didn't expect that from a dentist but I decided to try her out since a few of my friends were raving about her. In my eyes she is the queen of injections! Her touch is very soft and I was shocked that I did not feel any pain. The results are the best I ever had.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016