Dr. Lital Kathein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lital Kathein

I WENT FOR INJECTIONS AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. BEST I EVER HAD. SHE IS ALSO VERY GENTLE WITH A SOFT TOUCH. MY FRIENDS ARE ALL IMPRESSED WITH MY FACE AND HAVE MADE APPOINTMENTS WITH HER

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Amazing experience at this office. From start to finish, they make you feel like your part of the family. Dr. went over all of my issues in detailed and I felt very comfortable with her expertise and knowledge. I’m very happy! Already recommended to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

When you trust your doctor , you are a good patient. Visiting Elite and Dr. Kathein in particular is and has always been a great experience with a phenomenal outcome. Every aspect of the practice is professional and welcoming. Also, the sensitivity to the individual is especially unique and greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Overheard staff commenting privately about the poor quality and money hunginess of the dentist. Wish i could record it. My lab work looks horrible. The new dentist in Georgia said it needs to be redone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Seriously the best dentist!! The checkup was thorough and the dr was able to pinpoint my issues very effectively. My previous dentist told me I had tmj and sold me a $700 nightguard that I can’t even wear. Dr. Kathein advised me that my broken fillings were a result of my clenching. In a couple of visits she fixed all the broken teeth and put Botox in my jaw to stop me from clenching (what a lifesaver!!) my mouth feels comfortable and healthy. The hygienist was awesome too! I love the staff and facility too. All around best place!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

My overall experience was excellent. The main reason for that is this dentist is the best I have had in my life. Professional. Kind, Smart, Extremely well trained and educated in her field.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

The doctor was average. however, I have a serious issue with this office staff regarding trust,as I over heard staff "trying to make their monthly goal". not for me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Can't say enough great things about Dr.Lital! She is very talented at cosmetic work. Being new to cosmetic work I was nervous and asked a lot of questions. She was patient, kind, and not pushy and gave me honest information. I didn't feel any pain at all. The results are amazing and I'm so happy Thank you

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Best dentist ever!!! I never thought I was say this but.... I love going to the dentist! Super gentle ... High tech office and super clean! 5 ⭐️

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Kathein is very caring and kind. The office is top notch. Going to the dentist sure isn't what it was when I was a child! I never have any pain or discomfort when I am there or after I leave. She had her work cut out for her because she had to replace a lot of bad dental work plus my teeth didn't bite right. She was able to correct my bite and I feel much better. Best office ever if you are looking for a quality dentist.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016