Dr. Lital Kathein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lital Kathein

Seriously the best dentist!! The checkup was thorough and the dr was able to pinpoint my issues very effectively. My previous dentist told me I had tmj and sold me a $700 nightguard that I can’t even wear. Dr. Kathein advised me that my broken fillings were a result of my clenching. In a couple of visits she fixed all the broken teeth and put Botox in my jaw to stop me from clenching (what a lifesaver!!) my mouth feels comfortable and healthy. The hygienist was awesome too! I love the staff and facility too. All around best place!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

My overall experience was excellent. The main reason for that is this dentist is the best I have had in my life. Professional. Kind, Smart, Extremely well trained and educated in her field.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

The doctor was average. however, I have a serious issue with this office staff regarding trust,as I over heard staff "trying to make their monthly goal". not for me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Can't say enough great things about Dr.Lital! She is very talented at cosmetic work. Being new to cosmetic work I was nervous and asked a lot of questions. She was patient, kind, and not pushy and gave me honest information. I didn't feel any pain at all. The results are amazing and I'm so happy Thank you

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Best dentist ever!!! I never thought I was say this but.... I love going to the dentist! Super gentle ... High tech office and super clean! 5 ⭐️

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Kathein is very caring and kind. The office is top notch. Going to the dentist sure isn't what it was when I was a child! I never have any pain or discomfort when I am there or after I leave. She had her work cut out for her because she had to replace a lot of bad dental work plus my teeth didn't bite right. She was able to correct my bite and I feel much better. Best office ever if you are looking for a quality dentist.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

This doctor is a breath of fresh air. Love her. Absolutely terrific!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I've been going to this dentist for over 2 years. This is a doctor you can trust. She is fair and honest. The staff is friendly. The treatment rooms are clean. The prices are comparable to my old dentist's office but the experience is far greater. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

The staff is a fraud and a phony and prices are absurd. The staff is sales oriented and pushy. The doctor on the other hand is really good. I went to nova dental school and the prices was about 80% less. The staff was trying to sell me stuff i didnt need , thats what the dental expert at nova explained.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Absolutely wonderful service, I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016