Ratings for Dr. Michael Neopolitan

The best dentist and staff all around. Couldnt recommend enough. Their passion for what they do is evident in your smile. Thanks Katie and Dr. Mike

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better dentist, excellent work and chair side manner, very knowledgeable and takes the time to thoroughly answer your questions, plus the only pain is the needle and even that's not too bad, will never go anywhere else....thank you assistant Katie and Dr mike, you guys are the best!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Mike for years, I had to go in for some major work to my teeth and the before pictures truly made me feel like I had the worst teeth ever..the after pictures were unbelievable. I am not afraid to smile anymore!! I recommend him hands down. Thank you Dr. Mike and Staff, you are all the BEST!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

This is the best denist I and my family has ever worked with. He is very knowledable, easy to work with and has a wonderful billing staff. I recommend him to anyone who really wants a great dentist, who has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

very great doctor best dr i have ever been hes great

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Best dentist I have ever been too. Very gentle and patient with me and my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010