Ratings for Dr. Todd M. Clark

This Doctor is not honest, they have very bad costumer service, they never answer their phone calls and when they do they are very rude. All his exams are wrong comparing to other exams we done. Also when you order glasses or contacts lenses you will never get them, and will take several months to get them after a fight. He bills the insurance right a way but never order anything, it took three months to get my daughter glasses after the insurance co got involve, and we waited 5 months for my glasses that he never ordered, and my wife never got her contacts. He shouldn't be in business, he is a crock, scammer, something is not right about him. I took a copy of my prescription from them after a fight to walmart and got y glasses that i cant see in them, it was waste of money.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Great doctor warm office very personable I'm glad that I went

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Commuting both Insurance and Medicare fraud, takes all insurance money, Medicare money and you Never receive your contact lenses. Small claims court, Medicare and insurance fraud reports files and my next step is a complaint to licensing board. Do not use the Dr. He is running a scam!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I called and they staff offered me an appointment for the next day. I arrived and had no wait time. The doctor explained my astigmatism and what it means and what can be done about it. The doctor helped me pick out glasses and then went over the insurance thoroughly explaining what was covered etc. Very good experience

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

This is a poor excuse for a doctor. He is shady and dishonest.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Rarely answer their phone. Took me from 06/07/14 to 08/23/14 to get my glasses. They don't call you back and let you know one way or another. Then I had to send one pair back because of damage. I called and called and called over and over again and nobody answered the phone and nobody would call me back. Finally the lab sent the glasses to my company loose in a much larger box. The same damage was there. Isent to the lab and they ordered new frames and installed the lenses and I picked them up in 2 weeks. I will never go back to Image Optical. Never ever!!!!!!😣🐴🐗

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Clark is the best eye doctor I have ever had, been wearing glasses 62 years!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

We were billed in May for contacts that we still haven't received as of the end of Sept. 2014. The insurance was billed as well. The staff is rude and will not return calls. Todd will be receiving a small claims court summons soon!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Clark is a dishonest doctor. Several years ago I discovered his office staff had lied about when my son's prescription was sent for the glasses to be made. I wrongly assumed it was the office staff and not the doctor. I went back after he hired a new receptionist. Now, the same thing has happened. They won't return my calls, and they took my money and my insurance company's money. I'm going to have to go into his office and make a big noisy fuss until I get my glasses and contact lenses. I am also reporting him to the Ohio Board of Optometrists. I can't believe I went back to this jerk. First time shame on him, second time shame on me. Don't go there. You'll be sorry.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

HORRIBLE customer service!!! Have been waiting 3 months to get my contact prescription refilled. Office staff are extremely rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Todd M. Clark's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1998)